Anime Festival Asia Singapore 2017 - Frame Arms Girl Booth by F.A.M.S.G


Hey all, sorry these past two weeks I didn’t keep up with the latest news posting. I was taking a long vacation and visiting other countries. The Anime Festival Asia in Singapore last month was fantastic. It just a shame I can only visit day one because the next day was my flight to Australia. I couldn’t attend the press or interview the rest of the remaining three days to cover one of the Frame Arms Girl voice actress even participating lucky draw if you purchased over $100.00 (*Baselard Seika Ver.). Nonetheless, the event was fun and enjoy experiencing different atmospheres.

Here are the photos I taken live at the event and swear only buy one FAG Baselard Seika version (YES!) in the event. There are too many stuffs to buy over there and other things to bring back home.




Yup, you can watch all Frame Arms Girl episodes at the event.



Behind the booth, there was small setup shop for you to purchase Anime Festival Asia Frame Arms Girl Baselard Seika version for S$98.00 including other already released retail FAG and bags.





I regret not buying the AFA bag.....









Three painted figures. Love the Zeta color.




Man, I still find Cu-poche very expensive. But if there is AFA version, I will grab one!





Pray what?



The M.S.G bike is awesome!




By F.A.M.S.G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!